I am scheduled for a second series ###.

I really want to experience Jesus Christ power in my life, not that I don't know him but this time I need him more than ever. As a christian sometimes you become confuse when things fall apart in your life. I need him to be my strength. To spread his Good news we need money that's why it is important to find a job.
### may our Lord bless you and your love ones with suitable employment, prosperity and good health, in the mighty name of Jesus amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful morning even though our air conditioner is not working. I pray his day will continue to be peaceful and he will...
Replies
10
Views
192
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful morning even though our air conditioner is not working. I pray his day will continue to be peaceful and he will...
Replies
9
Views
150
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough. Thank you prayer warriors for faithfully praying for my son last night. (Matthew 19:20) Lord thank You for granting my son a peaceful night last night free from spiritual attacks and set backs. Jesus, I ask...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom