I am scheduled for a second series ###.

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
Thank you!
 
I am scheduled for a second series of chemo treatment. Would you pray for me. I pray for complete success.
By His stripes I am healed in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen. Thank you!
Dear LORD, We pray for ### to help him heal and relieve him from all the pain. Please fill him with your peace. In Jesus name we pray to you. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful morning even though our air conditioner is not working. I pray his day will continue to be peaceful and he will...
Replies
10
Views
194
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful morning even though our air conditioner is not working. I pray his day will continue to be peaceful and he will...
Replies
9
Views
150
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough. Thank you prayer warriors for faithfully praying for my son last night. (Matthew 19:20) Lord thank You for granting my son a peaceful night last night free from spiritual attacks and set backs. Jesus, I ask...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom