I am ###'s ### result was published. I am not ###.

Sujinarejin

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): A person is seeking prayer for guidance and opportunities after not being selected for a position. They mention a new opportunity in Singapore and are asking for prayer regarding their application status.
 
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know everything abt her plz have Mercy on her n FULFILL all her heart desires Lord nothing is IMPOSSIBLE to u GUIDE her according to ur WILL n BLESS her with a BRIGHT FUTURE in U n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My OET result will be published on 28 of January....it's my 3rd attempt....
Replies
11
Views
331
I am very sad..my comparative exam result published. I am fail in every time...just one mark..
Replies
3
Views
14
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom