I am ###. Request Request Please pray. ...

Exorkyrion

Disciple of Prayer
I am ###. Request Request Please pray. Our dad is in quarantine. Pray for the report to come negative.please please please please. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

🙏 Prayer Requests and Devotions 📖 May 12, 2020

-------- Original message --------
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
406
Please pray for our heat pump it went out and we need heat in our house please pray the Lord will supply that financial need to get it fixed or do it supernatural by causing it to work or give us favor with the guy that's going to work on it thank you for your prayers God bless you
Replies
5
Views
274
YESTERDAY I SENT SERIOUS PAPER-WORK TO AN AGENCY BY OVER NIGHT EXPRESS MAIL FROM MY POST OFFICE TO SAVE MY CASE FOR HELP FROM THIS AGENCY AS THEY HAD NOT RECEIVED ALL OF IT PREVIOUSLY BY MISTAKE I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A SUPERVISOR THAT SHE WILL BE INFORMING MY CASE MANAGER TO EXPECT MY...
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,464
Members
648,690
Latest member
Quamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom