I am reposting this request because sadly it has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimaelani

Humble Prayer Partner
I am reposting this request because sadly it has not been answered. I am doing my best to leave it in God's hands and allow him to work his miracle in his time ... however I get very anxious as each day passes and my ### has still not returned home. I feel that Satan has a mighty grip on my ###, our marriage and our home!! I'm scared that my ### will file for divorce and permanently destroy our chance for happiness because of a temporary issue!!! Please I have never felt so scared in my entire life as I do about losing my ### forever .... Please pray for our marriage restoration ... but for it to be a million times better than it was ...

I need prayers for my ###. ###. He has been fighting demons that he obtain during his 3 deployments over in Iraq. He recently began treatment for his PTSD and during the middle of treatment he decided that he no longer wants to be married to me. However he continues to struggle with this decision. He tells me over and over that he still loves me ... but because of our past (a lot of fighting, name calling and at times physical violence) he does not want to give our marriage an honest try! We have managed to move past the physical violence & I truly regret my actions against him. Also during his treatment ~ he met a woman, who is CONSTANTLY communicating with ... and he has moved out!!! I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and have been reading up on as much as I possibly can on his word!! I want to heal from this pain I am in ... but I know that in Christ my ### and I can be successful together. My prayer is for my ###'s heart to be open to returning to our family ... Myself and four children. I pray that my ### can forgive the hatred, anger and violence between the both of us and know that our marriage IS worth saving!!! In Jesus' name ... AMEN!!! (sorry ... I'm new to praying ... I don't know if that's how it's done!!!) <3 <3 ~ ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do not have an update to mine and my friend’s friendship. Also the prayer I posted regarding my ###-year-old son being arrested and placed in ### for a second time within a year. He is still awaiting public defender representation and outcome of the charges. Please continue to lift us up in...
Replies
7
Views
298
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
330
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom