I Am Praying For You....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Know That I Am Praying For You…

default_smile.png
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless exceeding abundantly the person who sent me this prayer and myself above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Bless us Lord Jesus. Open up the windows of heaven and pour us out blessings that we shall not have room enough to receive them. Bless each of us with the desire and strength to walk in the Integrity of Christ Jesus. Bless us with Your Strength Lord Jesus to live a Christian lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, strength, honor, joy, peace, protection, and prosperity. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer in Jesus’ name, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

default_biggrin.png
You Are So Loved & You Are So Blessed!!!

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: Pass This Prayer On & Read…Ephesians 3:20 & Malachi 3:10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
12
Views
51
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
229
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom