I am praying for God's mercy and forgiveness on all my sins

Praying for work to support oneself warms my heart, many blessings, God is with you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I confess that I'm a sinner, I confess that have greatly sinned, I confess that I have a born sinful nature, I confess that I have hurt You and failed You, I have hurt everyone and failed everyone, I have hurt myself and failed myself, Heavenly Father, I confess all my sins, I...
Replies
6
Views
280
Heavenly Father, I confess that I am a sinner, I confess that have greatly sinned, I confess that I have a born sinful nature, I confess that I have hurt You and failed You, I have hurt everyone and failed everyone, I have hurt myself and failed myself, Heavenly Father, I confess all my sins, I...
Replies
7
Views
295
Dear brothers and sisters, I humbly ask for your prayers as I seek God’s mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. Please pray with me for His grace to cover every part of my life and to restore me in the precious name of Jesus. I long for His favor to surround me and for a revival of His Spirit to...
Replies
8
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom