I am praying for a UTI infection ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all. I have been suffering from persistent vaginal bacteria infection. Already had a few rounds of antibiotics but it is not clearing. Please pray for this to go away.
Replies
6
Views
144
Pray for full early recovery of the skin infection as I have consulted the doctor who said it was a skin infection and got nothing to do with the circumcision I had previously now I am given the cause of antibiotics and medication after 5 days by applying the medicine. Pray for the infection to...
Replies
9
Views
264
I've discovered that the endodontist had made holes during my root canal where germs have been going from my mouth to my sinuses, causing a serious infection. Yesterday a sinus surgeon said he cannot operate to close the holes because my sinus pathways are too small from inflammation to get his...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,386
Messages
16,787,638
Members
648,958
Latest member
Gwuelorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom