I am praying for a financial breakthrough. ...

I am praying for a financial breakthrough. I have been in search for a job for the last 2yrs with no success.
Please pray for me..
Lord bring the job! Bring the right person to meet and to introduce them to the people responsible for hiring! In Jesus name we pray for divine appointments!! Amen.
 
I usually don't pray for a request that's not said in the NAME of JESUS. but your sincere writing touched my heart.

BASHEM YESHUA HAMASHIACH, I pray for and with this person. Amen
I break in the NAME OF JESUS, every curse of unemployment and spirit of wanderer in this person ... !
 
Lord for the last two years, ### was trying for a job. Only you can help and provide. I trust and ask in the name of Jesus Amen.
 
I am praying for a financial breakthrough. I have been in search for a job for the last 2yrs with no success.
Please pray for me..
May our beloved God our Father in heaven bless you with a job soon. I make this prayer in his mighty name. Amen
 
I am praying for a financial breakthrough. I have been in search for a job for the last 2yrs with no success.
Please pray for me..
Lord Lord Jesus Please open all the right doors for this dear saint
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
12
Views
47
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
141
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom