I am perfect, I need no prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
100
Thank you father for letting me get accepted for the cybersecurity program but before I could even start I'm losing my vision I will go to the ER room later on. I'm on my 6th day not being able to sleep much. sleeping 1 to 2h here and there is not enough. I also had a few attacks in my sleep...
Replies
6
Views
265
Why am I here asking for prayers? There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yes, I am a Christian. Yes I believe in the name or the authority of Christ. Background: In August 2022, my work in Alaska was complete. I secured a teaching position in Texas and took my two sons there. My wife and...
Replies
5
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom