I am packing to put my belongings ...

Lucyf

Disciple of Prayer
I am packing to put my belongings in a storage unit and going to live with a friend. Like I said before, I am having trouble having peace with my family here at home. I know those who saw my post did pray for me because I feel peace. I feel like everything will be fine. I just want you all to help me pray for comfort and be guided as I move out tomorrow. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

911 I GET TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY BY THE BEACH URGENTLY WHERE MY BELONGINGS AREN’T BEING RIPPED APART AND MY SOCKS UNDERWEAR SOME ARE STOLEN ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY.. I CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE & MY GIRL CAT CAN COME WITH ME URGENTLY ITS DEFINITELY NOT FOR ME THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WOULDN’T WANT ME...
Replies
7
Views
165
Need to put all my belongings and furniture into storage, have at least ### to move everything to Australia, have place in Australia start work straight away, make sure no outstanding debts in New Zealand, passport, join gym in Australia reach lifting goals also start to save so I can travel and...
Replies
8
Views
375
Praying I can pack my belongings up and move into a hotel praying for a better job praying for my ### praying for a financial blessing finish my MBA praying for a new. Car get a trucking business
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom