I am overburdened with financial debts and ...

felix2512

Disciple of Prayer
I am overburdened with financial debts and would like to request for prayer to our Lord Jesus Christ to save me from this pit of debts.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your prayers for God to cancel all my financial debts and provision to pay my children schools fees, mortgage and utilities. Also pray for financial breakthrough for me
Replies
9
Views
205
Prayer Request: Please pray for me as I am deeply burdened by debt. I work hard, but my situation keeps getting worse, and it is starting to affect my health. I often feel sick, hopeless, and overwhelmed by constant stress and anxiety. I hardly sleep at night because of the worry. I am asking...
Replies
7
Views
215
My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom