I am on the verge of foreclosure just a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've still believing for a job. Attending a hiring Saturday event and to give my cover and resume to this prestigious healthcare company. If I get hired, I can save my home. Need to change home into my name from my mom that's deceased inherited house wanted to keep. I have no other place to go...
Replies
9
Views
260
I wrote a prayer request for the foreclosure on my home and lost the page the prayer was typed on so now I'm writing a new prayer request hoping not to lose this one. I scheduled for Zoom court tomorrow to fight to keep my home that was my mother who passed all of a sudden in June 2022 from a...
Replies
8
Views
368
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,125
Members
650,962
Latest member
Dwioraurwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom