I am not too well, feeling pains ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the afternoon nap, I saw a dream and I need your prayers. Please set me and my family free. You all know I have increased my prayer time, I have been praying consistently from a past few days (I had no option, life got super challenging so I had to turn to God and honestly before that, I...
Replies
9
Views
196
Well, feeling ill and groggy today. I need to be well this weekend and have a blessed event. Lord Jesus, please call us down and heal us, bless our special weekend amen.
Replies
9
Views
229
Lord I am not feeling very well please heal me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks, Lord healing for my ### and families. Lord please heal me I do not feel good I have problems down below sometimes so it was bothering me some Lord you know...
Replies
4
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom