I am not a Christian anymore

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God will and the church and Christianity are an unsuitable religion so now don't need to be God will it will be my will and also that I will not be attending Church and also stop praying and reading the book after his neglect.
Replies
9
Views
75
I don't go to church anymore because the churches I been to only will demoralized and deceived me by asking me to reduce my skillset and masked it as God will or ask for tithes and offering where I don't have enough otherwise God will curse me or called me a rotten fish where I do not want to...
Replies
6
Views
111
I have given up on you and I don't need you anymore and going to church , prayer will be the last of the list to non existent.
Replies
9
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom