I AM NERVOUS AND AFRAID, LORD SHOW ME U ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I AM NERVOUS AND AFRAID, LORD SHOW ME U HAVEN'T FORSAKEN ME, BE WITH ME AND COMFORT ME
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God's goodness and mercy follow me till the end. I ask for the will of the Lord be done. Lord please protect me and guide because of your great name LORD show me yourself in every situation in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
350
Lord I am nervous and have anxiety about today nite when we go to a event please give me peace and that ### is not mad at me..no reason for ### too Lord thank you..and I allways get that way,,and healing for ### and ### for our health marriage getting along and my anxiety panic attacks and give...
Replies
7
Views
495
Lord I am nervous and have anxiety about today nite when we go to a event please give me peace and that ### is not mad at me..no reason for ### too Lord thank you..and I allways get that way,,and healing for ### and ### for our health marriage getting along and my anxiety panic attacks and give...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom