I am married and to a woman ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray the I have the strength and force to reject temptation and cut off all ties with this person as I am married and I love my husband.
Replies
7
Views
151
I plead the blood of Jesus/Yeshua, pray psalm 91 over the man's mind/thoughts, ears, eyes, body, that keeps getting manipulated by a woman that's married. That's been married to 5 men's previously, that was the man's drug dealer and is into Apache tribal witchcraft.
Replies
5
Views
115
I excepted Jesus as my Lord as my lord and savior as did my wife. We moved to a different location and found a church that believes in the Holy trinity, baptismal, healing etc; but one area I am not sure about and that is once saved always saved. My wife and I don’t agree on a lot of things, for...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,426
Messages
16,787,916
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom