I am just tired of life. Please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can someone please pray for me. I’m about to lose my possessions due to income loss and my over all healthy had been destroyed due to emotiondl snd physical abuse. My prayers don’t seem to bring relief and I’m honestly tired of waiting yes I have made efforts but it seems like through my life...
Replies
13
Views
163
I am just so done with all of this can’t take this anymore please help Jesus we’ve had enough
Replies
9
Views
222
I may have to file bankruptcy to clear a debt. I already know the consequences but the debt is too deep to overcome without a drastic step. I’ve tried all honorable avenues including looking for work but all doors are closed. Not one open door. So it’s either I let the debt continue to pile up...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,395
Members
650,984
Latest member
Pngiushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom