I am in what of a good ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in what of a good job for one year, put me in prayers to be remembered and God to forgive me my sins which have turned away God's face from me.
Replies
12
Views
416
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 31:12 : It is a fire that burns to Destruction; it would have uprooted my harvest. A Prayer for Purity and Guarded Eyes Our prayer: Acknowledge God's Presence:Heavenly Father, You see our ways and count our every step. Nothing is...
Replies
6
Views
105
### at least I am human. I was created in the image of the Most High God. I have flesh with the breath of life breathed into me by the One true God. I have a body, soul, and spirit. I have blood, thoughts, and speech. I have been born again by the precious shed blood of the Lamb. What do you...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom