I AM in love with a girl named ###, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock67

Humble Prayer Partner
I AM in love with a girl named ###, she doesn't want a relationship. I pray that God frees her of her past hurts and shame and gives her the opportunity to see me as more than a friend. I pray that opportunities arise for us to be together more often so that we can become closer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tracy has been a part of our lives for 13 years several years ago she went into a group home which is unknown to us she's not allowed I want to give us the address but everyday she would contact me and call me grandma and send me beautiful messages we kept asking her to visit but she said she...
Replies
10
Views
269
I started going to a prayer group at the beginning of the year. Due to my housing situation, I didn't pay attention to guys or my surroundings in the prayer group. In this second season, I needed help moving my stuff to storage, and I am had asked people in church for help, a gentleman had asked...
Replies
6
Views
147
Good evening, praise the Lord. Request for prayer to my daughter names ### ### as she is suffering health issues all of a sudden she will gets like fits for his right hand Tommorow doctor given appointment for medical checkups request to pray for my daughter to recover his health problems Thank...
Replies
10
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom