I am in dire need for peace ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This year, it will.be only me and my son for the holidays (he's a child) and I'm extremely thankful but the last two years have been heartbreaking and not peaceful or joyful (the holidays) After going no contact with my family I'm looking forward to a blessed and peaceful holiday season. Me and...
Replies
10
Views
67
I recently lost my job and despite looking for a new one, the situation is getting worse and worse every day. I know God said to not worry and He will provide, but please, if you have it in you, pray for ###. I’m scared.
Replies
7
Views
282
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom