I am ### I want to succeed ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
623
May the Lord direct my steps for this show. Let me do improv to the best of my abilities and beyond all that I ask or think. May the Lord let me glorify him tonight. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
204
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you just to say thank you also for this community you have placed on my heart to reach out to. You say in scripture "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" and I feel you Lord especially more so now that I...
Replies
8
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom