i am ###, i am a computer operator we ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherly
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sherly

Guest
I am ###, I am a computer operator. We pray for my marriage. I see God miracle.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### years old Computer Operator. I am having a hard time with employment. I have prayed for employment. I think if I had more prayer warriors on my side and praying to God for deliverance. Our prayers will be answered. Thanks ### ###
Replies
7
Views
330
Jesus Please show me where else to live I am not comfortable here Amen
Replies
9
Views
185
I was chaste until I married my husband in late January. I love my husband in every way, we understand each other completely and support each other unconditionally, i have never felt more connected to another human being, we are deeply in love. However, I do not experience sexual desire towards...
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom