I am here with the update of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
139
Are you human, and you need help, I am here to serve. If you are sick, we can pray for your healing. If you are oppressed of the Devil, we can have those devils casted out. If you are lost, and dead in your sins, you can become born again. If you do know the Lord Jesus Christ, and want to come...
Replies
9
Views
205
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,410
Messages
16,822,438
Members
651,367
Latest member
Faereurport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom