I am having a lot of debts which I

Sandrasegran sambasivam

Disciple of Prayer
I am having a lot of debts which I can't bear anymore it's really torturing me life have become so miserable even day to day survival is difficult I can't take it anymore please pray for ### tq

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll. Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.


There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career.

matthew 6:26 and phil 4:19 james 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Philippians 4:13

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
“That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am visiting my family and it is just past midnight where i am. i have not been able to sleep yet, and it would be greatly appreciated if someone could pray for me to have a good night of sleep. God bless you all
Replies
7
Views
318
I just saw a previous post about a torture Group. I already know it's the same people. There's probably going to be a lot of spelling errors but I'm typing on my phone and can't see so apologies. was taken when I was 4 years old and I was held and I actually gut away and hid fir years but was...
Replies
9
Views
117
Hello brothers and sisters, I am having problems with my family. My mother and my father are going through a heated argument, and I can't focus on my studies because I am scared and feeling anxious. I admit earlier in this day I cheated on my test, and had sexual desires and this time, then...
Replies
7
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,215
Messages
16,820,263
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom