I am going to the funeral of my best ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am going to the funeral of my best friend of over 20 yrs. I need God to be close to me and help me handle this. I also have a nephew ### that is in the hospital with heart issues, he needs prayer. I have a nephew ### that has just had a serious foot operation and needs healing. Thank you Jesus for the answer to our prayers.
 
I pray that God gives you strength and peace during this very difficult time. Turn to Him for comfort, he is close to the brokenhearted. I am also praying for health for you ###. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother passed away on May 15, and our family will hold her funeral service on May 23. These past few days, I have felt emotionally overwhelmed and absent-minded. I’ve especially struggled with sleeplessness and severe skin itching caused by stress and grief. What has been especially painful...
Replies
11
Views
261
God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
165
Thank you all so much for praying for our family throughout this long journey! My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. She worked very hard in rehabilitation and showed signs of improvement, and I had even received a vision of...
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,525
Members
650,886
Latest member
Yltestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom