I am going to die. Please pray ...

I am going to die. Please pray for me 😥 wanted to commit suicide
Our heavenly Father loves you so much and wants you to put your faith and trust in His son Jesus, the name above all names! Let His Son, Jesus in to your heart, mind, soul and spirit and He will transform your life. May God increase your faith and fill you with the Holy Spirit in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus!!
 
Dear Lord we pray you heal the sorrow and unrest in this ###. Please let ### turn to you as ### savior. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen
 
I am going to die. Please pray for me 😥 wanted to commit suicide
Please know that you are loved and that we care about you. Remember God knew you before you were in your mother's womb. Please realize that you are special and that God knows the number of hairs on your head. I am praying for you 🙏.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help: - In the U.S., you can contact the...
Replies
7
Views
153
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
8
Views
157
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here are some resources that might help: - **National Suicide Prevention...
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom