I am ### from Nepal. I hav ...

Heavenly Father, thank you for hearing our prayers and blessing this request in Jesus name Amen
 
I am ### from ###. I have sinus problem, allergy in nose which caused frequent sneezing, eye itching, itching inside neck, sneezing also affected ear problem, I have also head itching continuously and started to fall hair more, digestion problem, weak bones, weak financial problem and had kept hotel to be sold. Pray for it and my future, my mother family.
Lord we pray for complete restoration and healing for your child. We pray that you shine your face on them and hold them in the Palm of your hand. We ask that you bring blessings! In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### from ###. I got used to sexting because of my 1st relationship and after that ended, I fell into a cycle of relationships. Although I wanted the relationship to have a future, in the last 2 cases the guy ended up marrying somebody else. It came as unexpected. God has done it for my own...
Replies
7
Views
324
I am from ###, ###, ### years old, and for a better future because I want to be financially independent, my father is expired, and my mother married someone else. I had grandparents but I don't want to stress them because in their old age. Till 1st to 12th I have studied in ### without using any...
Replies
7
Views
362
I'm shova panta from Nepal plzplz I want to request to u pray for my father ### ### and my mother ### ### for deliver their addiction and relationship and for my brother ### he has nonbelievers girl friend and for my sister ### she has delya her foreign plane ticket.
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom