I am ### from ### in ### ...

Michia

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### from ### in ###. I'm asking for a prayer. I'm living with my
mom and 2 brothers together with the son of my ###. There is no one that's
working and I've been searching/looking for work since last year June with
no luck, so please pray with me to get something that is stable.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm suffering from so many diseases my husband is alcoholic he's also not well, daily he fight us there are no peace in our life due to drink. My son ### ### is not obedient, not studying properly. Plz accept my request for lay hand.
Replies
9
Views
380
I am free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom