Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray to me. MY twin brother coud I eascape. I am use medicine. I am escape from the trap.
Replies
10
Views
162
My brother is very rich. Could I get medicine. They are trapped. God protect me and bless me.I am good
Replies
8
Views
136
I am good. I will acting film. They are gelase. They are trapped. My brother is very very rich. Brilliant. Could I get medicine. And threatment. God protect me. Bless me
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom