Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am not interested in God Jesus Christ anymore after so much disappointment and refused to go to church or pray or read the bible. Only if I get my wife then I will read the bible and go to church. Maybe this is the best although I am a baptize member but this is to show God that I hate him for...
Replies
8
Views
479
Almighty God Jesus Christ please bless my son ### ### with normal and successful life and bless him with regular government job of ### for which scrutiny is going on, bless him immensely O Lord Jesus Christ Amen Amen
Replies
7
Views
294
Dear God Jesus Christ, I waited for almost a month to get a job at ### as a Cardiorespiratory physiotherapist as I was being given hope by my friend. But as the days are passing by, these chances are becoming less and I have started to feel depressed and anxious. Please pray for me to get this...
Replies
8
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom