I am filled with hopeless fear! All I want ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am filled with hopeless fear! All I want is God, I long for Jesus to be close to my heart! but I'm scared I have lost Him forever. Lord please fill my heart with Your Spirit! save me and free me from a life without God! Please pray for me, please ask Jesus to help me to seek Him. Thank you
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ###/### & may all their needs be met by You Almighty God, through our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank You, Lord God, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
May God in Jesus’ name always and forever answer your prayers according to His perfect will in His timing. You continue to pray, have faith in God’s Word, and trust God. God is in control. He Loves You. And remember to start each and every day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto God. Tell the Lord, Thank You. Pray For The Youth: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17803-pray-for-the-youth/ ✝✝✝
 
If you have asked the Lord to forgive you of your sins, then He has, you may not "feel" any different, but God does NOT lie, you just need to believe in what He says
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you all pray for me? I suffer from an anxiety disorder and I'm extremely mentally ill and right now I am filled with anxiety, fear, and worry.
Replies
7
Views
238
Dear Lord, I pray for strength in this difficult time. It seems like my body is retreating as my pain gets worse. God, I surrender to you and pray for relief in this very hard time. I have nobody to pray for me. I want to know you are here. I know you have been there to me over and over. Pain...
Replies
11
Views
490
I am filled with tension here. I once asked everyone to join me in prayer for ### Foundation Grant of $5000. The process is still on. I thought then was the final decision-making. However, our prayers are doing wonders. We are now at Quality Assurance stage. God has moved me through stages that...
Replies
13
Views
615
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom