I am feeling pains on my right ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Two weeks ago I hung a mop on a hook and a tendon in my right shoulder pooped and is so sore. Everytime I move in a certain position, it hurts again. But God says he is my healer. And I am redeemed from the curse please pray this will straighten out thanks
Replies
10
Views
126
I can feel the pain through my right leg but I don't know where the pain is coming from in my right leg. It did itself.
Replies
10
Views
191
Heal the pain in my right forehead to be free. Km trying to sleep because it is ### am in the morning. I haven't slept yet. I don't like any kind of types of headaches.
Replies
9
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom