I am facing an up hill uncertainty ...

PatrickG

Prayer Warrior
I am facing an uphill uncertainty in my job and financial matters and it is causing a lot of stress and anxiety .... add to that some individuals in the workplace are making me look bad by sabotaging my work by removing documents which put me in a very undesirable state and am looking into leaving this organization... ppl who are out of jealousy causing my life misery ... all this must end ... otherwise I need to leave my job.... getting depressed by the day...!!
 
Praise your most holy name Father.

Lord God we thank you for this day, for this new life that you have given us. Thank you Father God for all the blessings, the food on our table, the roof over our heads and for everything that you have provided for us, thank you also Father God for your protection on us. Lord God forgive us for all the sins that we have committed, cleanse us with your blood Lord Jesus, that we may always be worthy and acceptable in your presence.

Lord God I lift up to you ###, Father God I pray for your peace to surround him and fill his mind and heart. I pray Father that you give him rest from all these negativity that surround him at his workplace. I pray that you protect him always from the attack of the enemy from using his workmates to do all things that is causing him trouble. Lord God send your great and mighty conviction to those people. Let them know the error of their ways and I pray Father that you correct those people. Keep ### safe from them Lord God. I pray Father God, that you give him the wisdom, knowledge and understanding that he needs so that he will know and can do Your will in his life. I pray Father God that you use him, that you let your light shine in his life so that he will draw more people closer to you Lord Jesus, and even his workmates Lord God. Let your glory shine in his life.

Thank you Father God for we know that you have heard our prayers, to you alone the highest glory and honor, in Jesus mighty and wonderful name we ask and pray all these things, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I resigned from my job due to toxic managers who accused me of not doing my job, berated me and caused so much stress that gave me no other choice than to leave. When a group of people including superiors gang up on an employee, it’s hard to deal with. When it incessant, there’s no more left to...
Replies
10
Views
369
Good morning, I am facing uncertainty about my housing. I’ve been looking for work for a while. I’ve checked online boards and applied there. I recently found out that some companies do not use the online job boards even those the jobs are advertised there. Father in Jesus name I need help with...
Replies
9
Views
291
I have some questions please which relate to the unknown and uncertainty. Philippians 4:6~7 states “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your...
Replies
5
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom