I am facing a big financial problem me and ###

elizabeth arun

Disciple of Prayer
I am facing a big financial problem ### and ### both have no job from last few months. Please pray for ###, ### need prayer support. ### are sinking.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer finance money prosperity work success blessing positive hope faith color yellow.jpg
    quote prayer finance money prosperity work success blessing positive hope faith color yellow.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother-in-law is in big financial crisis as some bills from ### was not passed. I cannot see my sister worrying and crying over this. Please pray for their financial stability.
Replies
9
Views
321
I have big financial issues facing please pray for me and my family that all the problems is solve by God.
Replies
9
Views
521
I am facing big problem in my job. Also I am facing lot of financial problems.
Replies
10
Views
626
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom