I am extremely worried about my fiancé. He is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am extremely worried Lord, help us, help my youngest son, ###. I am bringing him to the dermatologist tomorrow, for his one fingernail keeps darkening and upon researching to the internet, it seems the symptoms is pointing at subungual melanoma, a skin cancer that starts in nails. My son is...
Replies
10
Views
49
Lord I am extremely worried about my ###'s deteriorating health. Someone has traumatised her. I pray for her healing.
Replies
9
Views
28
I am extremely worried about my exams this coming Thursday because I have been too busy working and I have not prepared adequately.
Replies
9
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom