I am extremely worried about my fiancé. He is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweets

Disciple of Prayer
I am extremely worried about my fiancé. He is still in ### awaiting his flight due on Tuesday. I last had contact with him on Thursday night when he told me he had a headache. Ever since I have not heard from him, no call, no email, no text message and no message on Y.M. I tried to call several times but can’t get through, send email and messages to no avail. Please pray that my fiancé has not ended up with some illness and that he contacts me urgently. Also pray that he is on time for his next flight as he is already delayed a week and lost his previous flight. Please God intervene and remove all barriers that prevent us from getting together.
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
Lord, please hear this ###'s cries for help. You love and care for all of your children so much. Please carry her burdens and ease her mind. Please please help her Jesus and please carry her worries through this. Bless her and give her Your peace, let her hear from her fiancé quickly. In Jesus Name amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am extremely worried Lord, help us, help my youngest son, ###. I am bringing him to the dermatologist tomorrow, for his one fingernail keeps darkening and upon researching to the internet, it seems the symptoms is pointing at subungual melanoma, a skin cancer that starts in nails. My son is...
Replies
10
Views
49
Lord I am extremely worried about my ###'s deteriorating health. Someone has traumatised her. I pray for her healing.
Replies
9
Views
28
I am extremely worried about my exams this coming Thursday because I have been too busy working and I have not prepared adequately.
Replies
9
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom