I am driving 600 miles in the morning to ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I am driving 600 miles in the morning to see my children. Please pray that God will ride with me as my ultimate pilot and co-pilot. Pray that my visit will be quality time. In Jesus name. Pray that the Holy Spirit will minister to me and enlighten me all the way. In Jesus name. Amen
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord, I am driving now the bus school bus stop to my left side but I don't see it. I hope the woman bus driver did not camera my plate number, oh lord forgive me for my sins and I repent and please lord help me… please protect me while I am driving that I must be careful in the name of...
Replies
5
Views
354
While I am driving going home last Thursday, I was bumped by dump truck. I got a pain on my chest and had some wounds. I am requesting to please pray for my fast recovery and to shoulder by the company owner of the dump truck the 100% repair of my car. By your prayer and Grace of God. Amen - ###
Replies
9
Views
270
Tomorrow on the 6 November, I am driving to ### from ### here in South Africa. A lady has taken my ### where I want to start and build my house there. I pray that I get my ### in Jesus name. Amen. Please pray for me that I win my ### in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I believe to my God, to...
Replies
11
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom