I am deep in debt. I know it's wrong ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am deep in debt. I know it's wrong to ask for money. I am beyond desperate. Need help in the worst way. Lord, I need you now more than ever. Please be merciful and answer my prayer. Not asking for millions, just enough to help me breathe.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know it’s been a long time since I have prayed with you from good people and I must say since that time I have been doing well thanks be to God but now I’m in need of prayer for my son and my close friend. My son is being held back in the 9th grade and it hurts him and it hurts me as well...
Replies
6
Views
328
1) I am neck deep in debt; I come out of some, I get into another. I need the LORD GOD to deliver me from the siege of indebtedness and help me clear every outstanding debt. 2) Secondly my daughter who is pregnant said the scan is showing one baby, but I keep telling her I want a twin. "What...
Replies
4
Views
197
I am neck deep in debt, no foreseeable financial freedom, too many responsibilities and little income. I eventually turned to gambling and it has completely destroyed me-financially, emotionally and psychologically. I need help to overcome my troubles before it's too late. I need help. Please...
Replies
6
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom