I am believing God for a brand new car ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny

Account Closed
I am believing God for a brand new car the old one has broken down and left me stranded please pray for ### and God bless everyone in Jesus name amen
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen and Honour to Jesus. I am following your advice and writing down my proviso that I am waiting to materialize. My friend’s unrestricted bank account, my relocation funding and secure housing and funding for my special visit, new fitting dentures and funding for my special visit. All these...
Replies
10
Views
145
My ex ended things with me without any reason and we are in the same class yet he picked another lady from the same class, and this crushed me. It's been over 3 months but the pain still feels fresh and I don't know what to do, I need God's hands in my life. School will be resuming and I have...
Replies
10
Views
452
Please pray God blesses those who have a used car with a brand new car so they have joy.
Replies
9
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom