I am believing God for a brand new car ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny

Account Closed
I am believing God for a brand new car the old one has broken down and left me stranded please pray for ### and God bless everyone in Jesus name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savor. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen and Honour to Jesus. I am following your advice and writing down my proviso that I am waiting to materialize. My friend’s unrestricted bank account, my relocation funding and secure housing and funding for my special visit, new fitting dentures and funding for my special visit. All these...
Replies
10
Views
145
My ex ended things with me without any reason and we are in the same class yet he picked another lady from the same class, and this crushed me. It's been over 3 months but the pain still feels fresh and I don't know what to do, I need God's hands in my life. School will be resuming and I have...
Replies
10
Views
452
Please pray God blesses those who have a used car with a brand new car so they have joy.
Replies
9
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom