I am believing God for a brand new car ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny

Account Closed
I am believing God for a brand new car the old one has broken down and left me stranded please pray for ### and God bless everyone in Jesus name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen and Honour to Jesus. I am following your advice and writing down my proviso that I am waiting to materialize. My friend’s unrestricted bank account, my relocation funding and secure housing and funding for my special visit, new fitting dentures and funding for my special visit. All these...
Replies
10
Views
146
My ex ended things with me without any reason and we are in the same class yet he picked another lady from the same class, and this crushed me. It's been over 3 months but the pain still feels fresh and I don't know what to do, I need God's hands in my life. School will be resuming and I have...
Replies
10
Views
453
Please pray God blesses those who have a used car with a brand new car so they have joy.
Replies
9
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom