I am being over looked for a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for this chance to be heard in the name of the Lord. For ### years, I have been battling a confusion of the relationship that I am in with a person who I love, but has yet to see her. Early in the relationship I found out she was doing onlyfans, and now she states that was past and...
Replies
10
Views
223
I pray for strength and courage to overcome the constant bullying, mocking, and disrespect I experience at work because of my accent. I pray that the hurtful words and negative attitudes of others will no longer have power over my heart or my peace. Lord, protect me from people who deliberately...
Replies
10
Views
135
Please pray for me to end a toxic relationship with a man who is constantly putting his hands on me: my head and my face, mostly. He is tormenting me for him being homeless and I told him early on in our relationship that he can go and find someone else, but he insists on controlling me and...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom