I am begging anyone who reads this ...

I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.

You don't need to beg dear. You're the child of the Most High God, beautifully and wonderfully made. You're more than a conqueror and anything is possible when you believe. Jesus has done it all on the cross of Calvary.

I pray that the same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead quickens your mortal body. Amen. You're healed in the name of Jesus Christ. Fear not. Keep confessing healing to your body. Only talking Christians win in life.
 
You don't need to beg dear. You're the child of the Most High God, beautifully and wonderfully made. You're more than a conqueror and anything is possible when you believe. Jesus has done it all on the cross of Calvary.
I pray that the same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead quickens your mortal body. Amen. You're healed in the name of Jesus Christ. Fear not. Keep confessing healing to your body. Only talking Christians win in life.
Thanks you for your prayers x
 
I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.

Nothing is impossible with God. Ask him to heal you with faith. And you shall be healed in Jesus name.
 
0
I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.
U wiĺ be healed soon..Lord will do miracle on this and u will be free from the spot...i trust uJesus..im praying this in Jesus Name..Amen
 
I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.

Fear not, you are safe.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please heal, restore and deliver anyone reading this from any hidden battle they face. Give them grace to release any bitterness, unforgiveness or offence. Fill this person with Your love, kindness, grace, peace and strengthen them. May the rest of 2026 be filled with...
Replies
12
Views
211
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
9
Views
150
Afraid. In pain. Purposeless. I'm a defective piece of garbage, trash, a burden that needs to be taken out. I do not matter and my little corner of the world would be much improved if I was gone. No longer a waste of time/space/resources, a "useless eater" taking government resources better...
Replies
11
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom