I am at the crossroad of my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I’m going through a very difficult period. Since my mother passed away, I’ve been dealing with family and financial difficulties, including concerns around rental income and the handling of accounts. At home, I’ve also been struggling under a lot of pressure, and I feel...
Replies
12
Views
99
Hi. I’m at a crossroads with a major decision. There are two choices which will still land me at the same “place” with the same problem. The thought of making this particular decision is causing so much stress. I don’t hear clear instructions from the Lord. I have to make a decision within ###...
Replies
6
Views
229
Right now I’m at a crossroad with major decisions. I’m not sure what direction to go. Father in the name of Jesus Christ I ask for physical, emotional and spiritual healing complete restoration. Sometimes I’m disappointed and discouraged because of uncertainty. Please have mercy on me Lord.
Replies
7
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom