I Am Asking The Saints To Pray For My ### They Seem Alittle Blurry At Times Need Saints On Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings saints, today I am asking for prayer for my success in my final exams. I also ask that you all bind the spirit of procrastination to allow me to focus on my studies and have productive study sessions. Finally, I pray for peace of mind as I tackle my assignments, specifically shutting...
Replies
8
Views
426
I am asking for prayer over my department and coworkers I work with. I have always been kind, helpful, and all around sociable. No matter how respectful I am, I notice people seem to have a dislike toward me behind my back. They are nice in my face, try to set me up behind my back, and won’t...
Replies
7
Views
440
Hello Everyone, I am asking for some prayers and help. I feel lost, alone, confused, and sad. I had dated this one girl, ###, for almost 8 months. I had prayed for companionship and the Lord answered my prayers in the form of her. At least that's what I thought and still do. We did everything...
Replies
10
Views
646
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom