I am asking that you pray for my ### and his ### and 7month old###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I am asking that you pray for my son and his girlfriend and 7-month-old daughter. They do not work and they are losing their apartment, again. They smoke marijuana and they do not pay their bills. My son cannot make up his mind whether he is a Christian or the Antichrist. He has been deceived. Before the deception, he had a gift from the Lord. He could put his hands on people, pray for them, and they were healed. Please help. I need all the prayers I can get for their little family. They need to wake up and fast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
221
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
233
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am at the end of my rope, with the situation that I am living in. I try to be a better person. The woman that I married about thirty years ago goes, does what she wants to. Let whoever she wants to let move in. She let someone move in a few years ago and...
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom