I am asking that someone please pray for my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am asking that someone please pray for my family. We have lost 3 parents in the last few years and it has turned my home into pure chaos. We are trying to buy a home to provide a place for my mother-in-law to live with us. I have made mistakes and tried to cover the pain only to cause more problems. Please pray that this home will go through so that we can possibly help her last few years on this earth and she is not lonely. I also need prayer for my teenager who is rebelling in any way she can. Thank you in advance for the prayers and God thank you for hearing them.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am at the end of my rope, with the situation that I am living in. I try to be a better person. The woman that I married about thirty years ago goes, does what she wants to. Let whoever she wants to let move in. She let someone move in a few years ago and...
Replies
8
Views
335
Hi everyone, A friend of mine has been tormented by an evil, demon's spirit. My friend is completely blind by the devil, whenever I share and spoke about Jesus and how we need him and he will fill our heart, and give us strength. Can you please pray for a friend of strength to overcome sin...
Replies
8
Views
419
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom