I just prayed for your request! Remember the Lord hears, considers, and answers the prayers of the righteous (The Christian) according to his will as it says in Scripture! (Psalm 34:17) (1 John 5:14)

As a Christian, walk in the Spirit and the Lord's ways by avoiding sin, that your prayers be not hindered. (Galatians 5:16-26)

Pray for your request without stopping as the Scripture commands. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Remember also the Holy Spirit intercedes for you when you are among the followers of the Lord (a Christian), and He (the Spirit) expresses the groanings in you which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The Lord answer your prayer according to his grace, mercy, and will!

Amen! So be it!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have prayed for you. Lord, hear our prayers. Thank you and in Jesus name, Amen
 
I am asking for prayer for healing. I have high blood pressure. My sugar levels have been about a 6 to a 7 for A1C, but for some reason jumped. I was sick badly the past two weeks & still feeling it. My body just feels out of wack, but the doctor didn't really seem to help. I know in my heart, Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, is the greatest healer ever. He made me. I pray for Jesus' healing touch on my body, that my body would be made healthy again. Thank you and God bless.
amen total healing in Jesus name amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
231
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
219
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am at the end of my rope, with the situation that I am living in. I try to be a better person. The woman that I married about thirty years ago goes, does what she wants to. Let whoever she wants to let move in. She let someone move in a few years ago and...
Replies
8
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom