I am askin for many prayers support for this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am askin for many prayers support for this please I am in a ### and the heating sysyem I have is terrible in live in ### and the weather is freezing I am sitting every day and night in my home with layers and layers of coats on and going to bed with layers of clothes on this is making me cry and cry and upset please urgent please pray the council will fit new gas central proper heating in my flat speedly pray God will intervene and get this done for me quickly as I really cant stand this anymore affect the quality of my life I also have cold water constantly in my taps and have to boil kettle Lord Jesus please get heating for me soon and please also send me financial windfall miracle so I can buy new home in a private area with good heating system Lord work wonders for me I have been in council house flat for ### years I have never evr lived in a private easte ii am your daughter a daughter of a king which makes me a princess Lord please send me financial miracle asap that I can buy home grant me my desire quickly speedly in Jesus name ss
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
215
I need as many prayers as I can get to help save my marriage. My wife ### ### ### left; her spirit was consumed by sin by an evil spirit that wants to wreck our marriage. She left with a stranger she met online that she never met and left our home, abandoning me and our son ###, who is autistic...
Replies
5
Views
270
Many prayers needed for my job. I am thankful to God that I've survived several rounds of layoffs. He is definitely a miracle worker! The job brings more provision than I've ever made, yet it wasn't the job that they told me it would be. I am used to being a manager, supervisor and leading a...
Replies
8
Views
570
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom